How long do manufacturing and shipping take?
We start manufacturing your bag after receiving the order. We produce all bags and backpacks in our workshop in Krakow. Our products are handcrafted and can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship. If you need your product within a certain time frame or have questions about order delivery, please contact us.
Estimated delivery time:
- EU - 3-5 working days
- USA - 3-6 days by DHL or UPS, 10 - 15 working days by Airmail
- Canada - 4-7 days by DHL or UPS, 12 - 18 working days by Airmail
Note: because of lockdowns in most countries delivery time can be longer.
How much does shipping cost?
- Standard Airmail (7-15 working days) - free
- DHL or UPS (3-6 working days) - 25 euro
Should I pay the duties & taxes?
There are no additional customs duties and taxes to be paid for shipping to the European Union (if you’re not sure that your country is inside the EU check this page).
The estimated duties and taxes for other countries:
- UK 22.7% = 20% tax + 2.7% duties
- USA 12.5% = 7.5% tax + 5% duties
- Canada 18.5% = 13% (6% for some regions) tax + 6,5 % duties. More info here
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Once your bag is delivered, you have 14 days to return for a refund as long as it has not been used. Please note: a bag must be returned in their original condition complete with all packaging and labels.
- To return your bag contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the kits to us
- If you want to exchange parts contact us at email@example.com
Warranty and Repairs
- Your Velotton bag has a 1-year warranty
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if something went wrong with your bag